To kickoff 2024, ELISA hosted an annual Working Group Update where all of the leads share a quick overview, milestones achieved and plans for the new year. The update meetings, which was hosted online for a few hours over two days, was open to the public. If you missed the meeting, the videos can be found on-demand on a new Working Group playlist on the ELISA Youtube Channel.
Each week, we’ll feature a new Working Group video and details for how to get involved in meetings and join the discussions. Today, we’ll feature the Tools Working Group update by Matt Kelly, Software Team Lead at The Boeing Company. Watch the video below or check out the PPT here.
Engage with the Tools Working Group:
Attend a meeting:
- 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 9:30 AM EST / 2:30 PM UTC
- 4th Thursday of the month @ 11:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM UTC
Join the Mailing List:
Participate in GitHub:
- Tools WG: https://github.com/elisa-tech/wg-tools
- BASIL: https://github.com/elisa-tech/BASIL
- ks-nav: https://github.com/elisa-tech/ks-nav
ELISA is open to everyone. Anyone can develop and contribute code, get elected to the Technical Steering Committee, or help steer the project forward in any number of ways.
Learn more about the ELISA Project by:
- Joining a Working Group
- Following us on X at @ProjectElisa
- Connecting with our LinkedIn page
- Subscribing to our Youtube Channel