The Safety-Critical Software Summit, which takes place on June 27-30, 2023 in Prague, Czech Republic, as well as virtually, as part of the new Embedded Open Source Summit conference is packed with technical content.
As open source is found more and more in safety-critical applications, the need to evaluate open source software that meets safety standards has increased. This event, sponsored by the ELISA Project, gathers safety experts and open source developers to enable and advance the use of open source in safety-critical applications. Check out some of the sessions and add them to your schedule:
- (Virtual) Debating Linux in Aerospace: Objections and Paths Forward – Steven H. VanderLeest
- (Virtual) Safety Certifying an Open Source Project: The Example of Xen – Stefano Stabellini, AMD
- Coding Guidelines – to Comply or Not Comply – Some Myth Busting – Nicole Pappler, AlektoMetis & Philipp Ahmann, Robert Bosch GmbH
- RAFIA – A Roadmap for Certifying Open Source for Use in Safety-Relevant Systems – Paul Sherwood, Codethink
- RT Linux in Safety-Critical Systems: The Potential and the Challenges – Elana Copperman, Mobileye & Shuah Khan, The Linux Foundation
- Using Linux as an Embedded OS for the Space Industry – Pierre Ficheux, Smile
- ELISA Status and Outlook: Advancing Open Source Safety-Critical Systems – Philipp Ahmann, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Ensuring the Data Integrity of a Linux Process’ Execution State Between Context Switches – Steffan Richards & André Müller, emlix GmbH
- CXL – Evolution Management of Railway Safety-Related Software for the Next Generation of OCORA Modular ETCS Systems – Julien Spanneut, SNCF Voyageurs & Julien Bois, IKOS (mission for SBB)
The full schedule for the Safety-Critical Software Summit Schedule can be viewed here.
Our thanks to:
Diamond Sponsors: Antmicro, Google, Intel and Meta
Platinum Sponsors: Core Embedded Linux Project
Gold Sponsors: ARM , BeagleBoard, Blues, Collabora, Igalia, NXP, Yocto Project
Silver Sponsors: Analog Devices, Civil Infrastructure Platform, emlix embedded linux systems, mind, Nordic Semiconductor, seeed studio.
Bronze Sponsors: AVSystem, Doulos, Golioth, HardwareIO, Memfault, Savoir – faire Linux, Sternum, wolfSSL
Special registration rates are available for small businesses, hobbyists, students and virtual attendees.
Members of The Linux Foundation receive a 20 percent discount off registration and can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a member discount code.